What causes knee pain?
Knee pain can have many causes, but the majority of knee pain comes from direct injury and arthritis. On average, one out of ten people will complain of knee problems during their lifetime. Knees are more susceptible to injury than any other body part. This is because of the weight that is constantly put on the knee as well as impacts from running, walking, or even stairs cause damage to the knee over time.
How is knee pain typically treated?
Typically, when a Knee injury occurs doctors prescribe rest, ice, Anti-Inflammatory medications, and physical therapies to attempt and repair the knee. Yet, if this treatment does not fix the issue, surgery is the next option traditionally. Knee surgery can be invasive and will still put the patient on a long path to recovery, usually with physical therapy after the surgery has been completed.
Are you Experiencing:
Swelling and stiffness
If your knee is swollen or feels stiff, our treatments can help. Sanexas can reduce swelling and improve stiffness.
Aching / Dull Chronic Knee Pain
Nagging Knee pain that is just always “there” can be very frustrating. Can you remember the last day you didn’t feel pain?
Weakness or instability
Weakness in the knee when trying to stand or exercise is a very common symptom that we treat.
Cramping & Discomfort
Cramping or just overall discomfort in the knee is a common symptom that people experience as we age.
Inflammation and pain in the joints. This can impact almost any part of the body.
Hurts to Walk
Having trouble walking, and just getting from place to place. Do you miss out on things you love because you don’t want to walk there?
Popping or Crunching Noises
When you move your knee it pops or makes those unsettling crunching noises is a symptom that needs to be addressed.
Old Sports Injuries
Those old sports injuries, especially when the weather gets a little colder, can flare up and cause discomfort.
We can help
New therapies are now available for knee pain without the need for surgery. Our diverse options include Viscosupplemention, Sanexas Cell-Signaling, and PRP therapy. Instead of a long road to recovery, our therapies allow for the long-lasting repair of the knee!
Uses a local pain-free injection of Hyaluronic Acid demonstarted to reduce pain and inflammation and bring back the integrity of the knee joint.
This therapy is FDA Cleared and Covered by Medicare and Most Major Insurances!
Is a Non-Surgical, Safe, and Proven solution that utilizes Electric-Cell Signaling technology to heal damaged nerves and the pain once and for all.
This therapy is FDA Cleared and Covered by Medicare and Most Major Insurance!
platelet rich plasma (PRP)
Is a local pain-free injection that contains a concentration of many different growth factors that reduce inflammation and promote the body’s healing capabilities.
You Don’t Need to Live Another Day with Knee Pain!
PAIN FREE LIFe
- It’s time to heal at the cellular level
- No More Over the Counter Drugs or Deadly Opioids
- Stop Missing out on what you love doing because of Knee Pain!
- Stop Covering Up the Pain
- We are here for you!
Knee pain is something that afflicts millions of people every single day. Whether you have sustained some sort of acute injury to your knee joint or you are experiencing chronic pain as the result of regular wear and tear, it can wreak havoc on your overall quality of life. We take a different, innovative approach to treating knee pain with state-of-the-art therapies and treatment protocols.
- Treatment of musculoskeletal injuries with homologous platelet rich plasma injection
- Effect of platelet concentration on clinical improvement in treatment of early stage-knee osteoarthritis with platelet-rich plasma concentrations.
- A new strategy to tackle severe knee osteoarthritis: Combination of intra-articular and intraosseous injections of Platelet Rich Plasma.
- Leukocyte-poor platelet-rich plasma is more effective than the conventional therapy with acetaminophen for the treatment of early knee osteoarthritis.
- Nonsurgical Resolution of a Bucket Handle Meniscal Tear: A Case Report.
- Effects of platelet-rich plasma on pain and muscle strength in patients with knee osteoarthritis.
- The influence of platelet rich plasma on synovial fluid volumes, protein concentrations, and severity of pain in patients with knee osteoarthritis.
- The temporal effect of platelet-rich plasma on pain and physical function in the treatment of knee osteoarthritis: systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.
What are the benefits?
There are several benefits to undergoing these therapies for knee pain, but the most significant being the ability to eliminate treatments like major surgeries. These therapies allow for the patient to use their own cells to repair and regenerate damaged cells, rather than going under for surgery to relieve pain. The goal of these therapies is to relieve pain through healing and regeneration of damaged tissues in the knee, thus the treatment provides lasting results without the risks or side effects of surgery and other aggressive forms of treatment.
I am truly amazed with this treatment! I had my knees treated and in just 3.5 weeks I am feeling so much better! I have heard of so many stories of lives being changed for the better and now I am a believer too. Thanks for the improved quality of life!